Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chapter 23: #1

"Your energy is probably high today, almost to the point where you feel you might be able to run a marathon! Seriously, Pisces, you're probably thinking in terms of getting out of town for a while. Exercising or participating in sports could also be appealing. You might direct some of this energy into creative projects. Take care not to overdo it. You could still get too tired."
-Horoscope.com

In my opinion, I believe this is not accurate. It is currently 2:15 PM and I am exhausted and I have a headache. I feel like my horoscope for today is definitely falsifiable. I am tired and honestly can not wait for school to end, because I really would like to get out of town for a while. As well as the fact that I love sports, those are the parts of my horoscope for today that are somewhat true. And with the creativity part, I don't think I am a creative or imaginative person, therefore that is also false. Honestly, sometimes I do go through my horoscopes, and some days they are true. This is why I am always torn on whether I believe it or not. Sometimes they can directly apply to me on a given day, while others it is not at all, just like today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment