Thursday, December 6, 2012

Final Discussion: #1

Over the semester, I have learned a lot through this class. I have learned how to analyze and come to good logic and reasoning. I understand what affects and how our reasoning and logic can be influenced by emotion as well as our past experiences. Because of this class, I am able to understand and point out the different fallacies in arguments made by advertisements or other people. I believe with all of these qualities, I have become a more well rounded person who has a better understanding of the world.
I have also been able to learn about how science can be applied in our daily lives with everything we do, in that we need to find proof and solid evidence before coming to any conclusions. We can not simply judge things without any solid proof to support our conclusions.  I was also able to understand internet usage and how much the internet has grown. This internet usage is vital within today's generation and can both be detrimental or helpful.  This class was a very interesting class overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment