Friday, December 7, 2012

FInal Discussion: #2

I believe my favorite thing about the class was the blogs. The blogs and the discussions with our classmates were very interesting to me. Although we are not seeing and discussing in person, I'm glad I am able to see everyone's thoughts on the readings. I believe this is a good way to get everyone to participate and share their ideas with everyone else. There was nothing in this class that I didn't really like at all. For the most part, I believe this class was very interesting and fun. Although I am not the biggest fan of group papers, I still enjoyed doing the ones for this class as they seemed like a good way to come to a better understanding and applying the concepts into the real world. I believe this class is a very good class, but I don't necessarily like the 12 hour gap between posts. I think that instead of three discussion questions, it would be good to require more comments on others and only 2 discussion questions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi AvatarAang! I really liked your post about your likes and dislikes of this course. It never occurred to me to require more comments with less blog posts. I think the only downside of that would be it could cause people to do less course work, and therefore be less prepared for tests, papers, etc. However I do like the idea of having more discussion between the students rather then just answering questions from the book. Great ideas! I never would have thought of having a course set up that way! Thanks for the great posts this year; I really enjoyed reading them throughout this course.

    ReplyDelete