Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Discussion: #3

I believe that one topic that can go even deeper in discussion is Wisdom and knowledge. I believe this topic has many pathways that a discussion can go. I do believe we did discuss this to a good point, but I also feel that it could still go even more in depth and share more views onto the differences and similarities with in both of them. Wisdom and knowledge is a very interesting topic to me that always seems to come down to personal ideas and views on each, and I feel like going into this more can help shape a better perspective on everyone's values. I, myself, believe that wisdom and knowledge are two very different things but they come hand in hand with each other. Both wisdom and knowledge affect who we are, how we act, and who we become in the future. Because of this, I believe that it is one of the most interesting topics we covered this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there AvatarAang, when I was writing the last answer to the discussion I did mines about advertising. Reading yours though I think that yours is a good one too. There were many concepts that could have been discussed more, but I like the concept that you chose. Wisdom and knowledge have brought humans to where we are today and I know that there must be so many things to learn about it that we do not know or have not discussed about and I too would have liked to discuss more about the concept. This was an interesting topic overall.

    ReplyDelete