Friday, August 24, 2012

Me

Hello everyone. I am a third year student at San Jose State University. I am a Biology major with a concentration in Systems Physiology. This is my first online class, and I look forward to it.
I currently live at an off-campus apartment and I work two part time jobs: One as a PA for Science 2 and another doing retail at Old Navy in Great Mall in Milpitas. Last year I took Comm20 (Public Speaking) and I enjoyed it very much. I have never been a strong public speaker, but through that class I became more comfortable speaking in front of crowds of people. Although I am not 100% perfect at giving them, I am much more confident in giving speeches now. This class, on the other hand, is much different. It it a different medium through which we are communicating and I feel confident that I can strive in this class as well. In this class, my goal is to become more fluent and proper with my communication on the internet as well as discover ways to help me make critical decisions. I know and understand the importance of web etiquette in this day and age so I hope to be able to improve upon myself and my internet use.

No comments:

Post a Comment